Participate in the contest
- You can only apply if you have visited the Working Group - Creative Writing at least twice between April 1st and May 30, 2020;
- Choose any location from the Industry Guide: Locations or choose any location in Limburg (e.g. forrest, castle, village, city, a church, etc) that you can find online. Create a character that appeals to you and write a story with any theme that pops on your mind;
- Write no more than 800 words;
- Show, don’t tell! Use filmic language, make your story filmable;
- Write in a free form (but not a script);
- Possible languages: Dutch & English;
- Per participant only one application is allowed;
- CineSud will publish the best submitted stories on the cinesud.nl-platform.
Are you ready to submit?
- Submit till June 15, 23:59 following this link;
- The winner will be announced on July 1 with the cash prize of €200.