Submit your feature fiction or non-fiction project, take part in the Crossborder Film Pitch 2024 at the Crossborder Film Conference 2024, network and compete for a €2.500 development grant!
Crossborder Film Pitch
Are you developing a feature or documentary project, searching for a (co)producer and/or a development grant? Then the Crossborder Film Pitch is the place to be! At the Crossborder Film Conference 2024 you can present your project in development to the invited professionals and jury and win €2.500 for the development of your film!
The Crossborder Film Pitch is co-hosted by the Creative Europe Desks in the Euregion: Netherlands, NRW (Germany), Belgium & Luxembourg.
The Crossborder Film Pitch is open for submission for filmmakers from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg with feature film or documentary feature projects in development.
When selected your project will automatically take part in FilMatch, the official speeddate networking event that connects professionals from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg.
Crossborder Film Conference
The Crossborder Film Conference, located in the heart of the Euregion and BeNeLux, focuses on fostering co-production collaborations among professionals from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and Luxembourg. In the upcoming edition, we will explore key themes such as local production and financing, partnerships with streaming services and public broadcasters, showcase successful co-produced projects through case studies, and host Crossborder Film Pitch and FilMatch - a matchmaking session for producers to meet potential co-producers.
Send us your submission for the Crossborder Film Pitch via the button below. A maximum of 4 projects from four countries will be selected (Netherlands, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg). You project file should not exceed 5mb! (you can make them smaller via several free online tools).
- Deadline to apply: February 6, 23.59 pm.
There is no entry fee for applications.
One representative per project will be invited and provided with travel expenses & lunch.
- the participants need to be working on a feature-length fiction or documentary film with international market potential (for theatrical release, TV or VOD-release);
- the project must have a producer attached. Writers may submit projects, but the producers need to be present during the pitch;
- the project is suitable for international co-production and open for co-producers.
Submit your project
Apply via the button below and deliver all the requested materials in English in one single PDF of max. 9 pages (incl. cover page) and max. 5mb. If the materials are bigger than asked for, the project will not be taken into consideration.
- Title, tagline, logline, synopsis, genre, format (fiction, documentary), duration of the project; (max. 2 pages);
- Motivation (specify: importance of co-production for the project, potential co-producers, etc) (max. 1 page);
- Director's/writer's statement (max. 1 page);
- CV Writer/Director/producer & director's previous work (a screener)(max. 1 page);
- Budget indication.
Please keep in mind that participation in the Pitching Training session is obligatory. The date and time slots can be changed in February.
Pitching Training and Crossborder Film Pitch will be in English.
Crossborder Film Conference 2024
Do you have any questions or just want to get in touch with us? Contact us by using the contact form below.