We are excited to announce the eigth annual Screen Talent Europe (STE) Pitching Forum! In collaboration with Mediefabrikken and The Norwegian Short Film Festival, we invite European producers, directors, and screenwriters to pitch their short film projects during the festival. The winner will be awarded a production grant of €4.000!
Screen Talent Europe Pitching Forum
STE Pitching Forum takes place during the Norwegian Short Film Festival from June 7 to June 9 in Grimstad, Norway. Twelve emerging filmmakers will be selected to pitch their projects during the festival in front of a jury and an audience. The pitch will be held Thursday June 8 with a mandatory preparing workshop on Wednesday June 7. Travel, accommodation and food from June 6 to June 9 will be covered for the selected Dutch participant by CineSud and the event-partners.
After the pitch on Thursday, we will invite all the participants and festival audience to join us for a boat trip on the beautiful Norwegian fjords of Grimstad. The winner will be announced later in the evening.
- To participate you must have a connection to one of the Screen Talent Europe partners (work/live in their region/country). List of partners can be found on the application form.
- Producers, directors, and screenwriters are eligible to apply if they have produced at least 2 films (short fiction or documentary).
- You must apply with a project in development (fiction or documentary) with a maximum length of 20 min.
- To participate you'll need to be available for pitching preparations on Wednesday June 7 and of course the pitch on Thursday June 8. That means that you most likely must travel to Grimstad June 6.
The submission deadline of Screen Talent Europe Pitching Forum is closed. Read more about the selection.
As well as attending the Pitching Forum Participants will take part in:
- A workshop preparing your pitch on June 7. The workshop will be held by mentors from Mediefabrikken.
- Different social and networking activities. For example, a boat trip on the Norwegian fjords and joint dinners.
- Participants will also have free accreditation for the entire festival program of the Norwegian Short Film Festival.
Do you have any questions or just want to get in touch with us? Contact us by using the contact form below.