Are you a student and looking for new connections in the industry? For a way to finance your upcoming film project? Submit your short fiction or nonfiction project, follow a pitch training, attend masterclasses, take part in the Talent Pitch at the Euregion Film Forum 2024, and compete for up to a €1.000 grant!
The Talent Pitch is a new pitch opportunity specially developed for students and first time filmmakers to help them with their upcoming project. Students that are selected for the Talent Pitch not only have the chance to pitch their projects in front of an international professional jury and receive feedback but they also compete for a chance to win a grant up to €1.000 for their project.
- Best Talent Pitch - €1000
- Special Jury Mention - €500
- CineSud Post-Production Grant e.g. colorgrading
Send us your submission for the Talent Pitch via the button below. An external committee of decision makers will select a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 participants for the Talent Pitch. Read the terms & conditions and the regulations on how to submit below.
- Deadline to apply: February 6, 23.59 pm.
The pitching training and the Euregion Film Forum are in English and obligatory to attend. CineSud does not cover travel and accommodation for participants.
Apply via the button below and deliver all the requested materials in English in one single PDF of max. 8 pages (incl. cover page) and max. 5mb. If the materials are bigger than asked for, the project will not be taken into consideration.
- Tagline, logline, synopsis, genre, format (fiction, documentary, tv, web, etc.), duration of the project (max. 1 page);
- Motivation (max. 1 page);
- Director's vision (max. 1 page);
- (Short) biographies of yourself and other crew/cast-members. If not available yet: who are you planning to work with? (max. 1page);
- Moodboard and/or other relevant extra information (screeners of former work are recommended) (max. 2 page);
- (Indication of the) budget and financing plan (if you already have co-financing, let us know!) (max. 1 page).
Please keep in mind that participation in the Pitching Training & masterclasses is obligatory. During the Pitch Training you need to prepare a pitch in advance and present it to the coach. You will receive feedback to apply to your pitch. The dates and time slots can be changed.
Do you have any questions or just want to get in touch with us? Contact us by using the contact form below.